Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Band of the Week: The Downtown Fiction

I learned about The Downtown Fiction listening to Pandora on the Hot Chelle Rae station. I love this band!
This band has more of an alternative punk sound which (to me) is the best kind. The first song I ever heard from TDF was one of their newest song "I Just Wanna Run" which is now my favorite song. The first album released was called "The Downtown Fiction" in 2009, then the very next year, they released "Best I Never Had" in 2010. Then released "The Double". In 2011 they released "Let's Be Animals" in 2011 then released their newest album "Pineapple".
This band consists of:
Cameron Leahy - Lead vocals, guitar (2008-Present)
David Pavluk - Bass, backing vocals (2008-Present)
Wes Dimond - Lead guitar, backing vocals (2011-Present)
Kyle Rodgers - Drums (2011-Present)
I will be posting one of their songs once this post has been posted
Also I will be updating "Band of the Week" on Thursdays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment