Saturday, March 10, 2012

Band of the Week: Maroon 5

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! :)
Band of the week as of 3.10.12 is Maroon 5.
I seriously love this band. I can't get enough of their songs! I first heard them when I was watching TV and their song "Makes Me Wonder" come up and I instantly fell in love with them! And this was like 5 or so years ago.
Maroon 5 formed in Los Angeles, Calfornia. When they were still in high school Adam Levine (lead vocals and gutiarist), Jesse Carmichael (keyboardist), Mickey Madden (bass gutiarist), and Ryan Dusick formed a garage band named Kara's Flowers. They even released a album in 1997. After a short period of time, they re-formed with James Valentine (gutiarist) and re-named the band Maroon 5.
My favorite songs from Maroon 5 is
She Will Be Loved
Misery
Makes Me Wonder
Moves Like Jagger (ft. Christina Aguilera)
Won't Go Home Without You.
-Macey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment